Ms. Kramer is an associate in the Milwaukee office. Her area of practice is worker's compensation.
Ms. Kramer is a 2008 graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School. She is a graduate of the University of Illinois where she received a B.S. in Psychology and a minor in Political Science in 2005.
During law school, Ms. Kramer participated in the Frank J. Remington Center's Legal Assistance for Institutionalized Persons clinical program and interned for the Honorable Burnie Bridge at the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, District IV.
- J.D. University of Wisconsin Law School,
- B.S. Psychology, University of Illinois,
- Professional Memberships and Associations
- American Bar Association
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Illinois Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Milwaukee Insurance Adjusters Association
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association