Mr. Kania is a shareholder practicing in the worker's compensation section. He practices in all areas of workers compensation defense including primary compensation, bad faith and penalty claims against both the employer and/or the carrier. He works directly with employers worker's compensation insurers and third party administrators.
- Marquette University - J.D.,
- U.W. La Crosse, B.A.,
- Honors & Recognitions
- Included in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 Superlawyer's Rising Star listing.
- Included in 2014 Superlawyer's Rising Star listing.
- Professional Memberships and Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
• Navigating the Stormy Sea of FMLA, ADA, and Worker's Compensation in Wisconsin
• Return to Work Issues in Worker's Compensation Cases
• Top 5 WC Injuries to Fight & Why