Michael Murray is a shareholder in the Milwaukee office of Kasdorf, Lewis & Swietlik practicing in the litigation group. Over the course of his career, he has defended clients regarding a variety of issues such as motor vehicle accidents, premises liability cases, dental malpractice claims and many other complex areas. Recently Attorney Murray has also developed a practice in construction law and nursing home litigation.
He has been involved in numerous cases involving condominium complexes as well as large scale commercial developments and residential construction cases. In addition Mr. Murray has represented numerous parties in construction cases including developers, general contractors, sub-contractors and construction managers. He has also been involved in complex litigation including construction liens and property right-of-ways.
Attorney Murray has represented various nursing homes and other living facilities throughout Wisconsin involving a range of negligence issues. Often times, Attorney Murray is retained early to assist with the initial investigation in efforts to minimize exposure for clients, pre-suit.
- Marquette University Law School, J.D.,
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.A., Political Science,
- U.S. District Court-Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Honors & Recognitions
- AV Rated in Martindale Hubbell
- Included in the 2006 edition of SuperLawyers
- Included in the 2007 edition of SuperLawyers
- Included in the 2014 edition of SuperLawyers
- Professional Memberships and Associations
- Defense Research Institute
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- Wisconsin Health Care Association
- Reported Decisions
McGee v. Bates, 2005 WI App 19; 278 Wis.2d 588, 691 N.W.2d 920 (Ct. App. 2004)
Rizzuto v. Cincinnati Ins. Co., 2003 WI App. 59; 261 Wis. 2d 581; (Wis. Ct. App. 2003)
Muskevitsch-Otto v. Otto, 2001 WI App 242, 248 Wis. 2d 1
Dixson v. Wisconsin Health Organization Insurance Corporation, 2000 WI 95, 237 Wis. 2d 149 (2000)