Ms. Lynch is an associate in the Milwaukee Office. Her primary area of practice is civil litigation.
Ms. Lynch earned her law degree in 2015 from Marquette University Law School. While attending law school, she served as an Articles Editor for the Marquette Law Review and as an Academic Success Program Leader for Legal Writing, Criminal Law, and Constitutional Law. She held a judicial internship for the Honorable Rudolph T. Randa in the Eastern District of Wisconsin. Additionally, Ms. Lynch earned the CALI Award for Future Excellence in Creditor-Debtor Law and Evidence.
Prior to law school, Ms. Lynch earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2011.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, cum laude,
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison,
- U.S. District Court-Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court-Western District of Wisconsin
- Professional Memberships and Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin