Ms. Felix is a 2011 cum laude graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School. During law school, Ms. Felix competed in moot court and interned for Judge Barbara Crabb of the Western District of Wisconsin. She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she double majored in legal studies and political science and earned a certificate in business. Ms. Felix graduated from the College of Letters & Science honors program and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Felix served as a law clerk to several judges in the civil division of the Milwaukee County Circuit Court, where she prepared judges to make rulings on dispositive motions. Following that clerkship, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Paul B. Higginbotham on the Wisconsin Court of Appeals. Most recently, Ms. Felix worked at a bankruptcy law firm, where she represented debtors at hearings before bankruptcy trustees and judges.
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, cum laude,
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, with distinction in political science,
- U.S. District Court-Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court-Western District of Wisconsin
- Professional Memberships and Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin