Ms. Herbert is an associate in the Milwaukee office. She practices worker's compensation law.
Ms. Herbert graduated from Marquette University Law School in 2013. While in law school, she interned with various non-profit and governmental agencies, earned a CALI award in Mediation Advocacy, and was inducted into the Pro Bono Society.
Prior to law school, Ms. Herbert graduated from Marquette University in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Writing-Intensive English.
Ms. Herbert has also worked in private practice and served as a staff attorney for various Milwaukee County Circuit Court judges.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, cum laude,
- B.A., Marquette University, cum laude,
- U.S. District Court-Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court-Western District of Wisconsin
- Professional Memberships and Associations
- Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society
- American Bar Association
- Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys